Beyond a doubt, mobile applications are really popular these days. Some of them have a big role. Aside from a good idea or a really easy-to-use interface, an attractive app design is also very significant. When it comes to the weather apps, in particular, that design has to be both visually well-presented and accurate.
With the highlight features, a weather app for some locations in the Azores in a flutter using Clean Architecture, Test Driven Development, and BLoC.
Features of weather app
- Check the weather for favourite locations
- Check the weather for near locations (TODO)
- Check the weather for all the locations in the Azores (TODO)
- Add/Remove locations to your favourites (TODO)
- Search for locations (TODO)
- Settings (TODO)