Flutter framework was used to create a Mobile party game. It’s been totally inspired by the Heads Up! game :
- Get a group of friends (At least three players take part in the game.
- Turn on the application
- The phone is held by the youngest player
- From the available categories or topics such as Animals, Tv series, Sport and so on. You have to select one.
- Those other players can see the screen by you must place the phone at your forehead.
- The screen will have the words ready to display to you. Guess these words – your friends are here to support you.
The existing production version has been implemented in hybrid technologies and you can check it out at:
Just a note – it’s only available in Polish language. The current repository is an approach to rewrite it fully in Flutter.
flutter pub pub run intl_translation:extract_to_arb --output-dir=lib/l10n lib/localizations.dart
flutter pub pub run intl_translation:generate_from_arb --output-dir=lib/l10n --no-use-deferred-loading lib/localizations.dart lib/l10n/intl_*.arb
- Improve the UI
- Organize the code
- More animations
- A lot more