CoolQuiz (Flutter – Dart)
Much research has been conducted to determine the benefits of tests, quizzes, and assessments in training. They have shown that quizzes can be used to motivate people, help them remember content they just covered, and to help assess what they learned. Therefore, some developers focus on developing quiz apps.
In this guide, we’ll find out about the simple yet elegant Quiz app developed with Flutter. Furthermore, we also find out some of the widgets and plugins used, their features, requirements, and how to set them up.
Some of the Widgets and Plugins used in this simple quiz app
First of all, we find out some of the Widgets and Plugins used:
- Shared Preferences
- Columns etc.
Some features display to you:
- Saves user information with Shared preferences
- Saves quiz score in a file, so when user restarts the app, he/she can check the previous score
- User can revisit the question and correct it
- User friendly design
Find out the requirements below:
- Either VS Code or Android Studio
- Both editors require Flutter & dart plugins installation
To set up, let’s see this guild:
- clone the repo and run app on your plugged phone/Android Emulator