The first open-source Password Manager
A password manager is a computer program that allows users to store, generate, and manage their passwords for local applications and online services. A password manager offers convenience and, more importantly, helps you create better passwords, which makes your online existence less vulnerable to password-based attacks. Cipherly is the first open-source Password Manager developed using Flutter!
Cipherly is a Flutter-based password manager that uses AES encryption. Cipherly stores passwords in a secure manner and secures them with AES encryption.
A Master Password is used to encrypt the passwords and it can be only decrypted using it.
Features to add
- [x] Basic Password Store
- [x] Encrypt Decrypt Password
- [x] Encrypt using Master Password as Key
- [ ] Add default social networks like Facebook, Google, etc.
- [x] Add custom passwords
- [ ] Generate Random Password
- [ ] Password Strength Checker
- [ ] Add Search
- [ ] Add Fingerprint or Custom Pin Lock to secure all passwords